The Austrian Club of Friends of Alexander von Humboldt foundation (Österreischischer Klub der Freunde der Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung) following objectives:
- The support of activities of the Alexander von Humboldt foundation.
- The maintenance of the cooperation of all Humboldt Fellows in Austria and their cooperation with Humboldtians in other countries.
- The support of the continuous research, initiated by Humboldt-fellowships or Humboldt-research awards.
- Providing information about the Alexander von Humboldt foundation towards all interested persons, especially young academics.
- Promotion of interdisciplinary information about the development of of research in humanities, social sciences and natural sciences.
Efforts to enable scientific work of German academics in Austria, in response to the generous support for Austrian academics from the Alexander von Humboldt foundation.
You can find the updated bylaws here (pdf, GERMAN only).